Tuesday 1 December 2020

Quarantine

 Shalom, Further update, we have settled well in our apartment , and have to stay in quarantine for 12 days, except for hospital visits. On Monday we met our coordinator, she helps us through the meetings and treatment. I had another COVID Test, and tested negative. On Tuesday we met with Dr Nagler, who is the head of department, we when through my treatment history over the last 8 years. I also went for a blood test my red bloods seem ok, platelets are on the low side. I will go for another test on Sunday (working day). Tel Aviv is a very large city, lots of taxis and 🛴 we use the taxis, but very expensive. Medical costs also expensive. Quite a few high rise buildings with interesting architecture. The old Buildings are interesting. They are great on the inside. But outside, unpainted, and wires and pipes running up and down the sides and on the roof. Having a good stay so far, things will be interesting once the start of my treatment. Best Regards Charl and Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment