Sunday 4 February 2018

Live the Let-Go Life - 2

Day 4 in stem cell ward, I woke up this morning thinking what I was going to do. Thank Goodness for uncapped free WIFi (speed to too good ;-. After getting up, taking a shower, having brekkie. I spent some part of the morning downloading music, and checking guitar stuff on the internet.

The Dr. saw me this morning quite early, I'm doing good, Kidney function back to normal, ready to receive my stem cells tomorrow morning. They are also moving my drip to the neck (bit scared, although they say it is better). So tomorrow will be a milestone day, the nurses and staff talk of day 0, and then count from there before I get released from the stem cell unit.

I also had chance to read the next chapter of my book "Live the Letgo-Life" very simple by very inspiring, my notes and throughs on chapter 2 - "Just look at the Birds":

  • The story of a christian archaeologist, that discovered a well, that he though had great wealth in it, as it was covered with a large stone and when he dropped a stone into the well, noticed that some object was lying deep in the well. He then used his rope to climb to the bottom of the well, the rope was not long enough, it was very dark, and the archaeologist realised he had not the strength to climb back up. He shouted and screamed for help, to no avail, after much deliberation he accepted his fate and cried out to the Lord, and let go! All to realise that the ground below up was 3" below him. 
  • Sometimes we don't want to let go of things in our lives because of fear, and control over our situations, and don't have the faith to trust in the Lord for our healing, provision and the like.
  • Matthew 6:25 - Do Not Be Anxious “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? 
  • Sometimes we think that because if we don't worry, nothing will happen. I don't believe that we should not do anything, but not to worry, or take control, or think that we can control all out comes, we need to learn that the Lord is able to carry our burdens for us, as He did on the cross, we need to learn to let go of our worries. When we are worrying we are saying that "I have got this" and should mean, "God, You've go this"
  • Math 5:26, The Lord cares for the birds of the air, who have little worth, yet we have so much more worth, than these. We are worth so much, that God have his Son, to take on the sins of the world on His shoulders. 
  • Birds neither sow or reap, as the Lord provides for them. You will only see a bird die of starvation, when captured and caged by a Fowler. The enemy uses stress, worries, anxieties to snare us and trap us, the devil can keep you full of worries and anxieties, and we as believers are then defeated. This is not the life of faith, hope, abundance and victory that the Lord has planned for us?
Ps 91:1-6 
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler
and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his pinions,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.
You will not fear the terror of the night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in darkness,
nor the destruction that wastes at noonday.

  • The Lord will deliver us from the snare of the Fowler.
  • Go Back and Declare: The Lord is your refuse and fortress, to, to abiding under the shadow of His wing, Trusting God, staying in His secret Place.
Jer 29:11-14
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord

So Here is to Day 0!!, tomorrow morning. A new day, a day, for Stem Cells Transplants, a day to Let-Go and Live Life....Amen!

Letting the cares, stresses and anxiety of this world go!




1 comment:

  1. Let-Go and Live Life....Amen!
    No worries the Lord is in control - Shalom

    ReplyDelete