Sunday 13 December 2020

POST Q....

Another update. I was released from hospital after 4 days there. My kidney function a lot better. On Monday we moved from our apartment, we are now staying in the old city, Jaffa, very vibrant and festive, the Architecture has tones of Arabic, we hear the mosque during the day, where normally we heard the synagogue. We still have not started with my treatment. I’m hoping to be able to start tomorrow. My myeloma levels are very high, and so need to get going with the treatment. I also need to have eye tests, as this is one is the side effects, which affects eye sight. 

I must say it has been very hard emotionally, being here with the language, sense of urgency and culture. Your prayers are highly valued. On the lighter side of things, we found this music shop, heaven....😉



No comments:

Post a Comment