Monday 28 March 2016

Easter Weekend to Remember



It was so great spending time, with familiy and friends, in the Cape. This holiday came at the right time, especially when I needed a break. Also, spending time on the beach contemplating "life"' finding time to breathe. Also being reminded, the importance of easter, and what it all means. 

    Viewpoint overlooking Cape L'Agullhas, with my girls (most southern point of africa)

   Dad and the Girls!

Some more adventure, I decided to do a day hike from Struisbaai, to De Monde Nature Reserve, along the beach. Water, fruit, some warm clothes, and off I went. Turns out that it took me 3 hours to arrive at my desitnation, and then to return back, leaving at 8:30am, I got back home around 3pm, total of approximately 30km! The time alone, the scenery was amazing. Really what I needed to clear my mind.  My legs are still stiff, next time, I think better to rather cycle.  

   Map showing, start and end points (yellow stars)

   The weary traveler, (sun was very bright, and sand white, therefore the squinting)

   Half Way there, and the begining of the nature reserve

He Has Risen!!!
Tomorrow is easter monday, and we are reminded the Christ arose from the grave!

Revelation 1:17-18 (ESV)
When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.

Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment