Monday 21 March 2016

4 Years Post SCT


I was reminded that it has been 4 years since my stem cell transplant. I amazed that it has been so long ago! In some respects it feels like the other day, in another, years ago, so much has happened in this time. Starting a new job, in the corporate world, after being in my own business for 15 years. My daughter going to study, getting her drivers licence, getting a car. My other daughter in Matric, head girl, and planning her studies for next year. How time fly's.

Met up with friend in Bloemfontien, purely by coincidence, had a great time sharing Gods word, a real blessing. 


We are blessed, to be at Struisbaai for the easter holidays, with our good fiends and their girls. We had an amazing trip down to the Cape, and travelled route R62, for the first time. Really most amazing part of South Africa, which I had not yet travelled. We stayed on a Karoo farm, called 'The Vale' really had a great time. We braai'd Karoo lamb chops, 'lekker'! We also stopped off at Barrydale, something like Dullstroom, and stopped at a place called 'Dielsel and Cream', most amazing place, think it also attracts many bikers, as R62, is a bikers 'paradise'route (Marc, perhaps you and I should do this 😀, just need a bike.... )


Really enjoying the beach and time off.... 


The Lord had really been talking into my life. The last 2-3 weeks has been hectic, especailly with treatment...when I'm weak, He is strong.

1 Peter 5:6-7 (AMP)
Therefore humble yourselves [demote, lower yourselves in your own estimation] under the mighty hand of God, that in due time He may exalt you, Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns,once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment