Friday 19 April 2013

Maintenance Plan / 1,000,000 km or 100 years old (whichever comes first) ;-)

Starting my Mainteance therapy today, 3 more sessions, then I'm off for 3 months. I'm starting to understand minimum residual disease better. So I believe that I'm in a good place, as the doctors can be proactive not reactive. MRD is not a relapse, but traces of the disease, still found in my blood. My treatment regime will be one cycle for every 3 months, and I guess will stop, when my MRD is 0. There are some interesting initiatives by the International Myeloma Foundation, which I'll post, for those interested.

My cycling training is going well, except I picked up a bit of a cold, hope it goes over quickly. All on track for the Sani2c.

Jude 1:24-25
Doxology
24 Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment