Friday 9 March 2012

The Big Day!

Well today I get my stem cell transplant, they are planning it for 2pm today, apparently I will have to take oxygen for the procedure. I pray that I won't have any side effects. They apparently preserve the stem cells in a chemical that smells like garlic, so I don't think that will be nice...

The doctors say that once I have received my stem cells, I have to be in hospital for 14 days. The effects of chemo kick in on day 5, apparently one feels very tired, etc.

Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Charl,
    Your blog and writings are an inspiration, your love for Jesus shines through all your words, everything of the best to you, we will pray for you,I truely believe in the healing powers of God, take care.
    Jurita
    Ns Enjoy the garlic!!

    ReplyDelete