Saturday 15 October 2011

Time for Faith

I started journalling, and seeking Gods face. I made notes of my thoughts and feelings, also scriptures that the Lord started giving. I started reading His word and seeking out His promises. I thank the Lord for my home group that has supported me during this time, they prayed for me and anointed me with oil. I recall some of the prayers that we prayed that night. 


..in time I will look back and see how the Lord has been with me, and see his hand in my life;
..the Lord still wants to do so much more in my life, and still has a great purpose for me;
..my daughter prayed "that Gods holy waters would pour and wash over me;


I really also wanted to trust the Lord for the completed work of the cross, through what Jesus did for us, and that we can stand in complete redemption and healing at the foot of his cross. Jesus in dying for us on the cross, paid the ultimate price for our sins. The work of the cross was full and complete! Jesus broke the curse, and gained the victory over the evil one, and in this victory I stand.


Another scripture that really spoke to me while being in hospital, is Rom 8:38 For I am convinced that neitherdeathnor lifenor angelsnor heavenly rulers, 42  nor things that are presentnor things to comenor powers8:39 nor heightnor depthnor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.


What an amazing scripture to read, It does not matter what, nothing can separate us from the love of God  in Christ Jesus our Lord! It does not matter what you are going through, whether good or bad, there is nothing in this universe or in the spiritual realm, that can separate us from Gods love. All I need to have is faith in Him!


Psalm 23 - Even when I must walk through the darkest valleyI fear no dangerfor you are with meyour rod and your staff reassure meSurely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.


I was also seeking the will of the Lord for my situation, and believe that "to Him be the Glory, Honor and Praise", and that I will look back and see how he guided me and lead me to the "Glory of His Kingdom, and the extension thereof". There is also a boldness that has come about in me, "for I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, for it is the power of God unto salvation"


"Surely you will never leave of forsake me!"

"Eph 3:19 and thus to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledgeso that you may be filled up to 44  all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the Divine Presence and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God himself]
[3:20 to Him, by the power that is within us, is able to carry out his purpose and do super abundantly, for over and above all that we dare ask or think (intentionally beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes and dreams] - Amplified

No comments:

Post a Comment