Friday 2 February 2018

SCT Day 2

Its hard to believe that day 2 is nearly over..

I had a bit of a restless night this morning, so I woke up tired, my blood pressure was also on the low side. Started the day with a shower, break fast, and work and reading, then a mid morning nap ;-) Great to have Yvette, Chloe and Tom visiting! Thanks ET for the phone call and the encouragement. Also had a surprise magazine delivery from Rod and Charlotte, thanks guys!

Dr TRvW and Me

Dad and Daughter

Dr TRvW Ready for Action ;-)

Today was my first Chemo Day, and so I'm committed, I'll be having further Chemo tomorrow, and receive my stem cells on Monday. So Far so Good! "He is Good"

My World for the next 3 weeks ;-|

5 comments:

  1. Hi Charl. thanks for keeping us posted on on this blog...Ive also been following Exodus a lot and God always uses that to speak to us. Im recently reminded of the fact that when I am weak He is Strong...so while you go through this 'wilderniss' road may you truelly experience God's strength. praying for you buddy and will be following your progress!
    PS - Ive been following Steven Furtick lately on youtube. he publishes his sermons there...you will love his teachings..God bless...Lala Salama -sleep in peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deon! Yes when we are weak He is Strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you Charl - you are such an inspiration. Praying and trusting for complete healing, and for peace beyond human comprehension for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Meloney,
    The Lord is good, he provides, thanks for your prayers and thoughts, they are well experienced. Kind regards,

    ReplyDelete