Thursday 15 September 2011

Now my back is really Sore!!

After many years of deliberation, September 2011, Yvette and I finally decide it is time start with alternations to our house. We also decided that if we are going to start a project of this nature, we should make all the changes we need to...and get finished! So moving out of the house was the only option for us. Being in our house for more than 10 years, this became a massive task! We rented a house down the road, and planned our move.

At the time I was recovering from mild flu, and had stopped all my gym and cycling at the time, really trying to recuperate. Although, the pain in my lower back was getting worse, and more pronounced, as I was not exercising at the time.

The move consisting of caring furniture, moving boxes, and everything else. Even though we had movers, I still ended up straining my back. During the move I used one of gym "kidney belts" to hold my back in place, as it was becoming excruciating.

Alterations to our house - September 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment