Friday 18 December 2020

Quarantine v 2.0

 Hi There, another up date. Spending 12 days in quarantine and being at the hospital is pretty grim. We spend a couple of days in the apartment without going any where. My bloods were holding well and didn’t need a topup. I then had another blood test 2 days later, more blood need. In total I’ve had 4 covid tests since being here (can’t they see I’m COVID negative, they don’t get it 😄)

I am hospitalised for 4 days because my kidney function was not good. Tomorrow is our last day in isolation, which meant that Yvette could not visit me in hospital, but will see her on Saturday. We move apartments on Monday.  It’s pre booked. But next apartment we plan to get closer to the hospital. I will meet my doctor early next week, and start my formal treatment. I think it’s going to be a long haul, it seems that I get my treatment every 3 weeks. Not sure what we will do to

Fill the gaps. I’m really trusting that the Lord will guide us step for step. Also, Im trusting for excellent response to the medication. 

                                                                                                                                           האל טוב כל הזמן

No comments:

Post a Comment