Sunday 11 February 2018

The LORD Is My Light and My Salvation

A great and glorious morning!!

"morgen, goeiemôre, God morgen, buongiorno, buenos días, bore da" ;-)

I was blessed to receive Psalms 27 as God's word for the day. Some of the verses of this scripture blew me away, a great reminder of how good God is.

The Lord is the stronghold of my life, he is my anchor, and what I hold onto, knowing this, who shall I be afraid of? I don't need to have fear or anxiety about anything, because I know He is my stronghold. This ties into Mathew 6, where the birds of the air don't sow nor reap, because our heavenly father provides and keeps them. How blessed are we that are able to sow, in God's provision there is so much to be reaped, speaking to every aspect of our lives.

That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of life, that I may be in His presence all the days of my life.

He will hide me in His shelter, and he will conceal me under his tent, and is presence all the days of my life,

Selah,

Psalms 27

The LORD Is My Light and My Salvation
Of David.

(1) The LORD is my light and my salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?

(4) One thing have I asked of the LORD,
that will I seek after:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to inquire in his temple.

 (5) For he will hide me in his shelter
in the day of trouble;
he will conceal me under the cover of his tent;
he will lift me high upon a rock.

(11) Teach me your way, O LORD,
and lead me on a level path
because of my enemies.

(14) Wait for the LORD;
be strong, and let your heart take courage;
wait for the LORD!



1 comment:

  1. Awesome Charl. Praying for you daily and thinking of you, Ernst and Ulandie.

    ReplyDelete