Thursday 1 February 2018

Stem Cell Transplant, Blue Moon and Significance

It is time, I write from my hospital room (Day 1), where I will spend the next couple of weeks.

Its been just about six years ago when I had my last stem cell transplant. I’m blessed with a nice room and a great view!

I also find significance in the fact that last night was a Super Blue Blood Moon, which has great spiritual significance. We have been reading through Exodus, and my church is working its way though the book. And in reading through the chapters of the book, I noticed how God gave Moses signs that He was with him, and that it really was the Lord.

He said, “But I will be with you, and this shall be the sign for you, that I have sent you: when you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God on this mountain.”

I also found it interesting the story of Gideon, where a fleece of wool was used as a sign of God.

The Sign of the Fleece
Then Gideon said to God, “If you will save Israel by my hand, as you have said, behold, I am laying a fleece of wool on the threshing floor. If there is dew on the fleece alone, and it is dry on all the ground, then I shall know that you will save Israel by my hand, as you have said.” And it was so. When he rose early next morning and squeezed the fleece, he wrung enough dew from the fleece to fill a bowl with water. Then Gideon said to God, “Let not your anger burn against me; let me speak just once more. Please let me test just once more with the fleece. Please let it be dry on the fleece only, and on all the ground let there be dew.” And God did so that night; and it was dry on the fleece only, and on all the ground there was dew.

And so, although the significance of  Super Blue Blood Moon, coinciding with my time in hospital, I really trust the Lord for complete healing and health, and grace through this period that I need to go though, as a reminder that He is Faithful and True.

I have been overwhelmed and blessed by the support from my family, friends, church members, band members and work colleges at this time. Also I’m resourced with some great books to read, and messages and sermons to listen to.

The Lord is Good, All the Time!

Blessings


5 comments:

  1. The Lord Bless you and keep you,the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you ; the Lord lift His countenance upon you and give your peace
    We agree for complete healing in Jesus name - Shalom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful testimony, yes by the Lords mighty hand all things came into being , he maps out the paths of the planets & all of creation declares the Glory of our God. No coincidence the Super blue blood eclipse moon on the day you start the next leg of your journey. With it for us here , the king tide & powerful winds speaks of the affect this has on the atmosphere. The folk of old use the moons for centuries, just as the star of Bethlehem herald the Messiah. You are born on the 7 th a powerful number a number of completion, I claim this for you. Blessings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you, the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace
    We agree to complete healing in Jesus name - Shalom

    ReplyDelete