Tuesday 3 April 2012

Captains Log - Star Fleet - 20120403 ;-)

As you can tell, I'm starting to feel better...

Still not out of the woods but much better. Last Friday, I had to go to hospital for a platelet infusion, they also gave me an injection to stimulate my white blood cells. I must say that I was pretty flat over the week end, not really being able to do much!

My blood test on Monday showed my white blood cells jumping from 2 to 14 (Normal Range 4-10), however my patlets are still low around 21 (should be 300+). I'm seeing the doc tomorrow, for another checkup. I must say, I'm not sure I can take any more iv's, my arm veins are wrecked! 

On Sunday I went for a walk on the golf course, it was so nice getting out, enjoying nature and the fresh air! 

Thanks for all the support, I really appreciate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment