Sunday 25 March 2012

Home Sweet Home!

I'm finally home, no longer stuck in a air conditioned room. Nice to breath the fresh air! Being stuck in a single room for 3 weeks has really affected my strength, getting up and down the stairs is like going to gym. I'm sure I will regain my strength quite quickly, although I can still feel the effects of the treatment on my body. I guess it will take time, at least I'm on the road to recovery!

I wanted to thank you guys for all the support, the sms's, whtazapp's, emails, calls, skype's and visits! It really got me though what could have been a very depressing three weeks. Thanks for your encouragement and prayers...I really appreciate it!


Rom 8-38 - For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment