Friday 10 February 2012

When I am weak He is Strong!

The last two days have been quite difficult, I've been feeling weak and nauseous. The challenge is the feeling of not being able to respond to work and your usual activities. I really appreciate the people around me, my lovely wife and children! Yvette is amazing! Also friends and staff at work. Also friends that support me!

I realised that when I'm weak, He is strong, and that we are able to so much more through Christ that strengthens me!

2 Corinthians 12:9
But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving- kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!

No comments:

Post a Comment