Monday 19 December 2011

What does the Doc Say?

Today was our followup appointment with Dr. T. Based on my last blood test at the end of my 2nd cycle, she confirm that my kappa and lambda light chains where 12 and 6, these are in the normal range of 3-19.

My M-Spike (Protein) counts where basically zero, or what they call undetectable. So as I understand it, my levels are all normal, meaning remission. The doctor was very please with my progress, as I have reacted very well to the medication. She said there are people that don't react well and their levels remain the same.

.....So the doctor says to me 'see...this is not a death sentence'...

Yvette and I are so grateful for these results, and really want to thank the Lord for his faithfulness. He truly is amazing...we see his hand in every aspect of our lives.

I was due to start with my next cycle today, but this was delayed to start on Friday, just be fore Christmas. Guess what I'm doing Friday night?.....(not sleeping thats for sure...)

No comments:

Post a Comment