Saturday 10 December 2011

Holiday and Ten Days Off!

On the 8th December I had my last treatment, which marked the start of my 10 days off.

We where so glad to be able to spend a couple of days at Zebula, we really had some time to relax, although it rained over the week end, so we spent time in doors. I was able to go for some long walks, really being determined to get some exercise! I was feeling the built up effects of the treatment, my feet where swollen, and could feel a nervous feeling in my feet, which is one of the side effects. And of course, my sleeping patterns where 'out of whack'.

Zebula 72
The fresh smell of the bush and clean air was great, we some times don't realise how we get used to the rat race.

The most amazing thing, we had giraffes coming right up to our house, this being a first! Amazing!



Our friends, Marc and Viv joined us for a couple of days, it was great catching up. They where on route to Stellenbosch, their new home.

Charl, Chloe, Yvette, Dominique, Vivienne, Marc
Ice Cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment