Sunday 2 October 2011

Living on a Prayer!

When I was in ICU, I was not able to listen to my iPod, I really missed listening to worship music.
I started thinking about songs that I new, and the Bon Jovi song, "Living on a Prayer" came to me, it was like a revelation. Here I was in ICU, half way there! I was living on a prayer, the prayers of all my family and friends!

There was another song by Lady Antebellum, called "Hello World", about a man whose life is in ruins, he sees a beautiful little girl in car next to him, in the traffic, and waves and smiles at her. Further down the road this car is in an accident, and he sees the little girl lying there, apparently dead. One can see the expression on his face, and how sad he was. Fortunately she is saved, and this mans life clearly is changed by what happens. In the same way, my life has been changed by what has happened, what will I do differently? How will I change my life, for his Glory, this is the road that I seek and pray the Lord will reveal to me.

1 comment:

  1. It has already started as you will touch other you might never even get to know

    ReplyDelete