Wednesday 30 December 2020

Israel Update

This has been one of the most challenging things Yvette and I have done. Making our way in a country where we don’t speak language, but also receiving treatment. But the Lord is good, faithful and true. I hope you had a great Christmas. Mine was not so good for us, as I had a bad nose bleed on the day and ended up in ER on the 26th, to receive blood and platelets.

Fortunately that is under control now. We have also moved to another apartment, much better than the last one. Israel is also in lockdown, so we spend most of the time indoors, but are allowed to walk around. I’m seeing my dr tomorrow, and hope to have more news as to whether the treatment is working. My next treatment is on the 10th. For the New Year, I pray to know him more and more. Greetings Charl

No comments:

Post a Comment