Friday 21 December 2018

Looking Back over 2018

Well, its been some time since I have updated my Blog. I guess quite a lot of things have happened this year. Since my Stem Cell Transplant in February 2018, being off from work until May. I needed the time to recover and get over the effects of the treatment. Unfortunately the stem cell transplant proved to be unsuccessful, and so I have been back on treatment since June. It has been a hard six months as far that is concerned. I have also been back at work, so it has been particularly busy.

I have been contemplating many things over this period of time, my spiritual life, family life and work life. And will need to get to the stage where I will need to make some big decisions. One of the things that I did do in hospital, was to start a list of things that I would like to achieve and resolve. I'm blessed that some of these things have happened. So as part of my update, would rather share 'life' with you. Pictures also say a 1000 words. Blessings...

During my Stem Cell Transplant in Hospital


April 2018 - Gariep Dam 

2018 Birthday Weekend in the Cape, spending time on Chlo's Ukulele

August 2018 - Girls Birthday Month, Enjoying Lunch

August 2018 - Yvette and I - Birthday Month

Nix and I, Cycling at the Red Barn ;-)

Nix and I, Cycling on Langezandt Beach to the De Mond Reserve

September 2018 - Gentleman's Ride - Great Fun!!

Chloe and I, Lunch in Soweto, just before Guns and Roses Concert

Chloe and I - Guns and Rose Concert

Guitar and Music Show 2018 - Playing a Duisenberg Guitar - Amazing!

Another Duisenberg Axe - Great Tone!

Playing a Custom Shop Relic Tele - most probably one of the best sounding 

Playing a Mayer Relic Strat - Amazing - R150k (not cheap) ;-)

Spending time at Langezandt after SCT

Taking the Dogs for walkies on the Beach ;-)

Jamming at home on my self build Les Paul - Great Times!!







3 comments:

  1. I found out that I had multiple myeloma when I was 35 years old. I was always tried and just could not get enough energy to do much of anything. When I fell and could not walk for more than a month is when my family found out something was wrong. During this time, I almost lost my life because my kidney was shutting down, and I still could not walk. My husband then took me to another hospital where they found out that I had MM. After already going through one bone marrow transplant, 17 treatments of radiation, a blood transfusion, and chemo. We have been dealing with this for four years with minimal side affects. I have to find a new treatment. I searched the internet every day, Reading and Bookmarking blogs, following comments of people with (MM) and blogs they shared. My breakthrough came the day I read a testimony about someone who was cured from multiple myeloma through HERBAL Medication. I read another multiple myeloma patient testimony being cured through the doctor’s herbal medication. During my research, his name popped up a couple times. I contacted the doctor Fabian and used the medication. My multiple myeloma became a story after 6 months of use the medicine and with his supervision. I'm cured, I did not die. I am here, I have my family always by my side. So much to live for. Trust in a cure. Contact him at whatsApp +1 (936) 242-0157

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charl, happy to see you jamming through out successfully! I would like to listen your music in real someday, hope so we'll get to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really amazing!! May your music keep on reaching to us.

    ReplyDelete