Friday 9 February 2018

Scenic Views and Sparrows

Its been a while since my last blog...its been tough going, and did'n really have the strength to correspond. Although today has been a much better day for me, feeling less nauseous, and feeling more like myself.

This evening, as I look out my ward window, I have this amazing view of the Moreletta Park, with hundreds of sparrows cruising the sky, skimming the lake below. I'm reminded how great our God is, that he created this world. 

Waking up this morning at 7am, I was not sure how I would get through another day between these 4 walls, as it turned out, it was a busy day. Thanks to all the phone calls and messages received from my friends, their encouragements, and support. I also really appreciate the visits today, especially Yvette's dedicated visit, she really is foundation and support to me! 

So if you come and visit, you are allowed the funny photo, to be shared on my blog. Thanks Deon for the visit! 


I have been continuing my reading of Josephs Princes book, on Letting it all Go. He referred to Math 6, that the birds of the air neither sow or reap. The Lord confirmed this scripture with a display of sparrows, as a reminder of this Scripture and word, wanting to concrete and reinforce his Word to me. Really Amazing. 

The Dr's are very happy with my progress, all my vitals are tracking well, it seems that I will receive further treatment tomorrow to simulate the growth of the stems cells. So things can only improve from here on. 

Until tomorrow....Shalom






No comments:

Post a Comment