Monday 26 February 2018

Day 26

Well...It's been a week since I was released from hospital, and I must say its really nice to be at home. I went for blood tests on Thursday, and my white blood count had dropped. I then received additional platelets and injections to stimulate on white blood cells. I see the doctor on Wednesday again, and trust that my levels are doing better.

Now is the long slow wait for my body and immune system to recover. I went for a short walk yesterday, and realised how much of a hammering my body has taken. But I will get there. At the moment, I'm "kaalkop", I think it will still take a long time for my hair to grow...

I'm enjoying my time at home, as it gives me a chance to catchup, I have started reading "Killing Kryptonite" by John Bevere...very good book!

Selah,

No comments:

Post a Comment