Monday 30 July 2012

General Update

Its been awhile since I have wrote, I thought perhaps a good time to give everyone an update. I really much better. I was at Dr T, last week, and my blood tests are all good. No sign of myeloma, which is fantastic! My platelets are still on the low side, but guess will come up in time! At the moment the only treatment I receive is Zometa once a month, this for bone repair and strengthening.

I cycled last week-end for the first time is a year. I did 20km on Saturday and 20km in Sunday. Really amazing to be out in the bush, enjoying the fresh air. I have also been spinning this week, quite light, but doing well.

Overall thank the Lord for his grace over my life, without Him, I am nothing. I spend time thinking about living life differently than before. I also realize how short I fall from the things that God a taught and shown me. I thank Him for his blessing and provision in in my life, I also thank Him for my wife and family, and the blessing that they are!

We are settling well at home, still have to un-pack un opened boxes, and sort out places like the garage, but getting there!
House Before (in Summer)
House afterwards - here is a pic of the house afterwards, totally new look an feel!

House Afterwards (in Winter)



No comments:

Post a Comment