Monday 5 March 2012

And so it begins - The Transplant

Well, this afternoon I checked into hospital, (ward 20 at Pretoria East).

The room is nice, although did not get a room with a view, but a courtyard, I have been promised a room with a view, as soon as one becomes available. Nurses did all the pre-checks, my vitals are great. They didn't waste time putting me onto a drip. So now I'm typing with one hand, kinda like sms'ing.

So this is my new home for 3 weeks, I think I brought enough videos, books, to keep me busy, also brought mt guitar, although, didn't think about how I was going to play with a dripping my arm.

Tomorrow I start Chemo Treatment, and so it all begins. I will post some pics of the room.

Also my Skype address Cfm.skype
Call me, if u see me online....

This last week was fantastic, I must say I tried to pack in as much as I can, Prayers from friends, Jesus Culture concert, etc., the Lord has really been stirring my heart. I just want to live for Him.
When I get a chance, I'll blog on some of these..

Blessings! Thanks so much for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment